GLN305

Default JL Audio On-Line

www.onlinecarstereo.com
--
GLN305
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149121

devil

Someone said to me...this isn't so good ( a lot of time items out of stock,
items aren't news and so on..)

Thanks help me...

"GLN305" ha scritto nel messaggio
s.com...
www.onlinecarstereo.com
--
GLN305
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149121

devil

Yes, maybe you're right....but I'm italian and I need to make a present to
one of my friends which lives in USA ( NY ), so, I would be happy to buy
items to an authorized dealer, but I need to contact in advanced...and it
looks as any authorized dealer got an e-mail to contact him....
This is the reason because I asked about...

Thanks

"crodriguez" ha scritto nel messaggio
without risk to buy refurbished or not original item

When you buy it online, you always run the risk of
getting product that has the Serial Number removed,
B-Stock, Refurbished, or Look a like equipment.

When a company does not authorized online sales,
yet you buy it online, there are going to be risks.

Onen1n1s3

When you buy it online,

When you buy in a retail store, esp in the Maryland area,
you always run the risk of overpaying..You always run the risk of a shady
installer damaging your car,
or deliberately damaging your equipment to make you buy more.
You always run the risk of salesman lying about the merits of a particular
brand that he has in stock, because he's limited as to what he can sell you.

You always run the risk that you will be shown brand new goods, but back in the
installation bay they stick used goods in your car.

You always run the risks that you'll be charged for hardware that was never
used.
You always run the risk that you will be pressured into something you don't
want to do.

You always run the risk that while you are sitting in the waiting room, ants
will walk up your crack.

You always run the risk of having the retailer fabricate bald-faced lies which
are slanderous of other dealers.

Right, Adam?
clibert

There are no authorized online dealers for JL Audio. Also it is pretty hard
to find anyone that sells them online because JL has tried to eliminate
unauthorized dealers

"devil" wrote in message
Is there anyone which say me where I can buy ( without risk to buy
refurbished or not original item ) JL Audio V6v2?
I looked for Authorized Dealer but it looks as they sell only in the

shop...

Thanks

Tom G

"devil" wrote in message
Yes, maybe you're right....but I'm italian and I need to make a present to
one of my friends which lives in USA ( NY ), so, I would be happy to buy
items to an authorized dealer, but I need to contact in advanced...and it
looks as any authorized dealer got an e-mail to contact him....
This is the reason because I asked about...

Thanks

You could use JL's dealer locator and call them to see if they offer gift
certificates.

crodriguez

wow...you sure do know how to take something wrongly
and run with it....

devil posted a question specifically about buying online.
He wanted to know of a place online where he wouldn't
run the risk of getting "refurbished or not original item"

You are correct, life is full of risk, some credible, some,
like you pointed out, ridiculous.

I just answered his question. He has the right to know
about their policy.

ken

couldnt he just buy from any local dealer and have it shipped to him?

devil

couldnt he just buy from any local dealer and have it shipped to him?

Thanks to all answer me, this is what I would like...buy from a locator
dealer and have it shipped to my friends