Dennis Talford

Default CHILLY, Saphir on CDs for you ! *Real Audio* samples !

From: Dennis Talford
E-mail:
WWW:
http://www.ld-cd.com
http://LD.gemm.com

Date: 17th November 2003

Hi, folks,

And now I'm glad to offer you the CDs for sale:

Chilly (p) 1978/97/03 "For Your Love" -RARE !-
Label: Healley Disc
Cat. no: 04 203-2
Made in: Ukraine
Brief description: "For Your Love" (LP: Polydor PD-1-6191,
U.S.A.; CD: Healley Disc 04 203-2, Russia, 1997) is the 1st
album of one of the gems of 70s' Disco music - German group
CHILLY (on CD-R). It includes hits: "For Your Love" (new
version of an old hit of 1964 of British group "Yard birds"),
"Dance With Me" (J.-M. Cerrone music-like synthesizer intro),
dance hit "Love, Love, Love". In general, awesome, catchy,
and pretty 70s Disco sound. Check the link below for
tracks listing and, if you do wanna, listen of *Real
Audio* sound clips. My personal choice: song "Sensation".
Hi-quality transfer. It's keeping original artwork.
Please, complete your collection !

For cover photos, track listing, *Real Audio* samples check, please:
http://www.geocities.com/ldisco2002/...chilly-fyl.htm

Price - 15 $ + s/h

Chilly (p) 1979/97/03 "Come To L.A." -RARE !-
Label: Healley Disc
Cat. no: 04 202-2
Made in: Ukraine
Brief description: "Come To L.A." (LP: Polydor 2417.124,
Germany, 1979; CD: Healley Disc 04 202-2, Russia, 1997) is
the 2nd album of one of the gems of 70s' Disco music - German
group CHILLY (on CD-R). This one "proudly presents" awesome, catchy
"rich-arranged" Disco sound: silky strings, syncopated bassline,
the voices of Oscar Pearson and Sofia Ejango "soaring" over all
this excellence... Song "Come To L.A." had airplay in the States
in late 70s. Check the link below for tracks listing and,
if you do wanna, listen of *Real Audio* sound clips.
My personal choice: song "Come To L.A.". Hi-quality transfer.
It's keeping original artwork. Please, complete your collection !

For cover photos, track listing, *Real Audio* samples check, please:
VSF:
http://www.geocities.com/ldisco2002/...chilly-cla.htm

Price - 15 $ + s/h

Chilly (p) 1980/97/03 "Showbiz" -RARE !-
Label: Healley Disc
Cat. no: 04 201-2
Made in: Ukraine
Brief description: "Showbiz" (LP: Polydor, Germany, 1980;
CD: Healley Disc 04 201-2, Russia, 1997) is the 3rd album
of one of the gems of 70s' Disco music - German group
CHILLY (on CD-R). This one "proudly presents" awesome, catchy,
"rich-arranged" 70s Disco sound, one of the best albums
of 1980. There is an unusual mix of old hits of Irving
Berlin (track "Showbiz", early times of 20th century !)
and tracks newly-electronically arranged by then young genius
Michael Cretu (lately - founder of ENIGMA). The song
"We Are The Pop Kings" was 1980 hit and, more likely
and likely, is the hit "for all times". Check the link
below for tracks listing and, if you do wanna, listen
of *Real Audio* sound clips. My personal choice:
song "We Are The Pop Kings". Hi-quality transfer.
It's keeping original artwork. Please, complete your
collection !

For cover photos, track listing, *Real Audio* samples check, please:
VSF: http://www.geocities.com/ldisco2002/...F/chilly-s.htm

Price - 15 $ + s/h

Chilly (p) 1982/98/03 "Secret Lies" -RARE !-
Label: Healley Disc
Cat. no: 05 107-2
Made in: Ukraine
Brief description: "Secret Lies" (LP: Polydor 2372.086, Germany,
1982; CD: Healley Disc 05 107-2, Russia, 1998). is the 5th, and,
unfortunately, last album of one of the gems of 70s' Disco
music - German group CHILLY (on CD-R). The one was recorded by
only 3 from 4 group members: vocalist Werner Suedhoff left
group. But it doesn't prevent the album sounded great.
ARABESQUE-like sound of "Simply A Love Song", power drive
of "Play Me A Classic Symphony"... Great ! Check the link
below for tracks listing and, if you do wanna, listen
of *Real Audio* sound clips. My personal choice:
songs "Simply A Love Song", "Play Me A Classic Symphony",
"Brain Storming". Hi-quality transfer. It's keeping original
artwork. Please, complete your collection !

For cover photos, track listing, *Real Audio* samples check, please:
VSF: http://www.geocities.com/cdisco2001/.../chilly-sl.htm

Price - 15 $ + s/h

Saphir (p) 1986/02 "Perfect Combination" -RARE !-
Label: LD Records Inc.
Cat. no: 02.008
Made in: Ukraine
Brief description: "Perfect Combination" (LP: EMI 1C 066 24 0667 1,
Germany, 1986) is the 1st album of the famous German male trio
SAPHIR (on CD-R). It's rather typical case of
"good-but-less-known-music".
(as the groups DRESDEN CHINA or MASQUERADE, for instance).
But believe me, you like it: soft'n'silky and "tastefully-arranged"
light pop music, sometimes with hard-rocky guitars ("Little Rock"),
sometimes with something rising from the roots of reggae ("I Feel
Good, I Feel Fine"), Beatles-like ballads ("Through Your Eyes"). All
sounds *really* great ! Good job of group members Frank, Arno and
Pierro and producers Mick Hannes and Walter Gerke. I very recommend
this album I like since June 1987 when one of my friends gave me LP
for 1 night... Songs "Shot In The Night" and "Witch-Queen Of New
Orleans" were chart toppers in Germany in 1985 and 1986.
My personal choice: songs "Perfect Combination",
"Little Rock". Hi-quality transfer. It's keeping original artwork.
Please, complete your collection !

Price - 19 $ + s/h

To order, please, check the link of LD Online Store
http://www.ld-cd.com

All CDs are announced in our catalogue with cover
images. Bigger ones and tracks listings you can find
in our LD Virtual Storefront information pages or we
can send it by request.

Personal attention to your orders !

Please, feel free to ask us your questions and share
with us the information 'bout your wants.

Thank you for your business and kind attention,

Best regards,
Dennis Talford

drum samples tippetts Pro Audio 3 October 15th 03 04:00 PM
Real drum samples? Jordan Pro Audio 3 August 26th 03 05:10 PM
Would Battery (drum sampler) play AKAI brass samples very well? July51980Summit Pro Audio 5 August 6th 03 08:27 PM
Drum Samples In Modern Rock FrankDebro1 Pro Audio 2 July 21st 03 07:27 AM