killermike

Default alt.music.home-studio - Third monthly announcement

The group is for the discussion of issues relating to home-studio
recording for musicians.

It's really starting to pick up in there now and you can check out the
sort of discussion going on by looking at it in google:
http://tinyurl.com/rhwo

Please note, this announcement concerns alt.music.home-studio and NOT a
group called alt.music.home-recording.

It's a new group so - if it doesn't appear on your list of newsgroups,
even after a refresh, you might have to request it from your news
server. This process is detailed in the FAQ:
http://www.unmusic.co.uk/amh-s-faq.html

Feel free to email me with any questions that you might have.

--
***My real address is m/ike at u/nmusic d/ot co dot u/k (removing /s)
http://www.unmusic.co.uk