Mark Lepkowski

Default Gibson Burstbucker - Wiring Suggestions?

My nephew Jon is building his first electric guitar.

For pickups we've selected the BurstBucker #3 for the bridge and #2 for the
neck. The BurstBucker is similar to a '57 Classic. Never having wired an
electric guitar before I don't know what to recommend for the wiring.

Suggestions?

--
Mark Lepkowski
http://www.mcltunes.com

SPAMBLOCK: replace 'spam' with 'webmaster' and 'blackhole' with 'mcltunes'

Mark Lepkowski

"Mark Lepkowski" wrote in message
.. .
My nephew Jon is building his first electric guitar.

For pickups we've selected the BurstBucker #3 for the bridge and #2 for

the
neck. The BurstBucker is similar to a '57 Classic. Never having wired an
electric guitar before I don't know what to recommend for the wiring.

Suggestions?

I found this link to a standard Gibson wiring schematic:
http://www.guitarnuts.com/wiring/stockgibson.html