Stuart

Default Cool Edit Pro Cursor

I am using Cool Edit Pro and cannot get used to the playback cursor
jumping back to the start point when I hit the Stop button.

If i press Stop I want the playback cursor to remain there because I
may be wanting to back up a fraction of a second to edit or mark a cue
point.

Any way to change this behaviour in Cool Edit Pro?

Stuart
Big Craigie

You may want to check if the cursor is set up to "snap" to something. Go to
EditSnapping and you will see the options. In the multitrack mode the
snapping options are slightly different.

--
Big Craigie
Remove yourclothes to e-mail me
om...