Jeff

Default Thank You All

Hello,

I'll keep it short. I just wanted to say Thank You to Scott, Mike,
and the rest of the group that have answered my novice/newbe questions
over the last couple years.

The band I work with decided to do a Christmas CD for friends and
relatives this year. We did the whole thing yesterday. It was the best
recording I have ever done, and I have tried LOTS of times. Even better,
I could do it again. No compression, no post EQ, not even any
normalization, just straight from dat to Cooledit and burned a CD.
Everyone was right on the game including me for once. What a great
feeling!

Thank you all. You are a great group.
Happy Holidays
Jeff

Kendall

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hello,

I'll keep it short. I just wanted to say Thank You to Scott, Mike,
and the rest of the group that have answered my novice/newbe questions
over the last couple years.

The band I work with decided to do a Christmas CD for friends and
relatives this year. We did the whole thing yesterday. It was the best
recording I have ever done, and I have tried LOTS of times. Even better,
I could do it again. No compression, no post EQ, not even any
normalization, just straight from dat to Cooledit and burned a CD.
Everyone was right on the game including me for once. What a great
feeling!

Thank you all. You are a great group.
Happy Holidays
Jeff

Er, shouldn't there be a group hug, now, or something?
Seriously, though, that sounds very cool. Nice to have somebody happy with
their progress. Seems like sometimes the little goals get lost in the rush
to the next step, and when someone can stop down and appreciate one of those
goals, thats a good thing.

By the way, how DOES one go about a group hug on usenet?

Kendall

--
Remove "123" from e-mail
address to reply

John L Rice

By the way, how DOES one go about a group hug on usenet?

Kendall

We'll probably need to discuss it at length to determine the best way to do
it with the best quality for the least money. After 50 to 100 posts the
discussion will rapidly decay into a political/religious/ethical slug fest
and continue on for another 100 to 500 posts, resulting in one to three long
time and valuable group members becoming feed up and leaving the group for
good.

I think what I'll do instead, and I encourage others to do also, is instead
of discussing the hug situation I'll just sit in a dark room facing a corner
and rock back and forth slowly while having a good cry, possibly having a
heated argument or two with any insects that happen to crawl by. It's a
good time but YMMV.

John L Rice

Bob Smith

Rick Hollett wrote:

YMMV?
"John L Rice" wrote in message
heated argument or two with any insects that happen to crawl by. It's a
good time but YMMV.

Youst Mostly Morons Verking.

It's a Ballard thing (Seattle).

bobs