Sergio Fucchi

Default Portable stereo cassette tape recorder.

I would like to know if I could buy a portable stereo cassette tape
for outdoor music recording. Now I have found only minidisc and
some DAT (rare).

Thanks.

Sergio Fucchi.
Macerata
Italy.

Audy

"Sergio Fucchi" wrote in message ...
I would like to know if I could buy a portable stereo cassette tape
for outdoor music recording. Now I have found only minidisc and
some DAT (rare).

Thanks.

Sergio Fucchi.
Macerata
Italy.

If you can still get them from Sony, the TC-D5M is excellent. Sturdy
and uses only 2 D cell batteries. Mine has served me well for many
years and still running well.

Best regards,
Audy Kimura
Radar 24 Dealer
Scott Dorsey

Sergio Fucchi wrote:
I would like to know if I could buy a portable stereo cassette tape
for outdoor music recording. Now I have found only minidisc and
some DAT (rare).

Marantz still makes some well-built models. Ask a broadcast supply house,
because reporters use them a lot.