Mike

Default Any car stereos that can play MP3s on DVD+-R/RW?

I was just wondering if there are any car stereos that can play MP3s burned
onto a DVD (+-R or +-RW), instead of just CD?

And if there are, any opinions on "which is the best"?

Thanks,

Mike

mayhemkrew

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. And the RCA from RadioShack was
one that I remember being able to do it. I guess the problem lies in the
DVD player itself recognizing the DVD disc and only looking for a video

Paul Vina

Then what about audio DVD's?

stream and not mp3's. At least that's what I read at vcdhelp.com

Paul Vina

CD changers: shuffle play Mark Shaw General 0 June 1st 04 03:52 AM
why cds won't play in car RB General 11 December 3rd 03 12:15 PM
Nakamichi Random Play issue Karl Engel General 1 October 24th 03 03:52 AM