Raymond

Default annieer, speaking many tongues

Bruce wrote
Dear Judges, Lawyers, Policemen, Guards, Counselors, Taxpayers, et. al.,

Do you fit in there?

We are here. Like it or not, for good or bad, we are here. Who are we? We
are the
downtrodden and dispossesed, the self-torturing, the disenfranchised
convicts,
drug and alcohol addicts, the unemployed and unemployable. We are the

children of poverty, financial and spiritual.

Yes we all have our troubles

We have and will have children of our own,
grandchildren too.

I've got both

We are the enemy in what has become a domestic war against ourselves.

Only if you wage war do you get war

And who are you? You who like the tough talk of Tough on Crime? You who
watch as
budgets are cut in education and health care while you militarize a police
force?
Bullet-proof vests, automatic weapons, helicopters, tanks, robots ... the
testosterone is oozing through the streets, more prisons, longer sentences,
tighten
the belt, spartan conditions, task forces, gang units, gun courts. And what
is there
to show for it? Unemployent stays low because half the population oversees
those
"out of the workforce", the dregs, the rabble, the enemy? Please tell me
there is a
deeper reason. Do you feel safer? More humane? More like a cohesive
society with a
shared sense of purpose, who can identify Us and Them?

They are the next generation of government, one world of Social Democracy,
where the one government gets all the reaps and goods and you (and every one
not in the government) get a cheap housing unit (project) and some
recreation/entertainment (and by the way you don't get to pick what type any of
it will be). Basically just like it is in China.

It's about time we got together. Please know that I have yet to meet a
convict who
wants their child to be a thief, an addict, a dealer, a prostitute, or a
violent
individual. Most of us still have hope for ourselves even when stuck in the
darkest
dilemmas, ruts and catch-22s. Most of us believe in crafting laws and
instilling
order. Many of us have burrowed beneath the surface to find a spiritual
sense of
being, an understanding force at least as powerful as those we succumbed to,
and many
of use wouldn't escape if you opened the front door.

This was tried in the late 60's and the 70's and the groups that tried had no
power or organizational skills. They just wanted free love, to burn there bras
and be free black men.

Sorry to brake it to you Bruce but when a republican president (W Bush) starts
talking about world democracy (republicans are supposed to be for the "American
dream" not world domination) its all over. But there will more than likely be
more terrorism on a larger scale.
The democrats are supposed to be the great Socializes (government controls
everything) but I just don't understand whats going on now.