Engineer

Default FS: FMR RNP preamp, need to move it quick....

Selling ONLY because I got a GREAT deal on a Great River MP2NV... I
would keep it even with the Great River if I didnt need the money for
the GR.
A sad parting, as the RNP is an excellent unit and the improvement it
gave me was very real and very noticeable.
Comes with power supply, manual and original box...
Shipped anywhere in USA, $410.... international shipping will change
things somewhat.

OSPAM thats with a K, not a C, and without the
NOSPAM at the end of course.