Leoaw3

Default MOTU 24io converters versus Aardvark Q10 converters

Does anyone have an idea as to the quality of sound from the MOTU 24io
interface? I can't seem to find audio specifications on the MOTU interface
(which concerns me greatly).

I have the Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96 interface and to my tin ear it sounds
great, so I'd expect the Q10 inputs to do fine. The software gets clunky with
multiple cards, however. I'd like to have the 24 inputs/outputs if the sound
is acceptable.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-lee-