Onen1n1s3

Default FM Stereo Chirping

It just keeps chirping whenever it
tries to pull it in FM stereo.

Has anyone experienced this problem

I'm sorry, Mr Johnson,
you have birds.

Gary Larsen
Gravity

Is it the same problem for every station?

:-D I just cut the cheese!
"Sam" wrote in message
om...
The radio in my 1992 525i won't hold the FM stereo tuning.

The "ST" (stereo) indicator will appear randomly, accompanied by a
chirping of the radio. The unit won't hold the FM station in stereo
(ST) mode, but I can still listen. It just keeps chirping whenever it
tries to pull it in FM stereo.

Has anyone experienced this problem and what did you do to fix it?
I've already checked the antenna wiring and everything looks fine.

Thnx