Wmaharrisjr

Default Major feed back noise

It sounds as if my sounds are dying, it gives back extremely loud feed
back noises and hisses and groans.
It consists of

Kenwood Kdc X759
Directed 500 (for highs)
Directed 400 (for sub)
Edesign EDK 12.2
Rockford fosgate capacitor
Infinity Kappa components & 6x9's

It makes all kinda of loud strange noises, The strange thing is it only
does it when the car is on and running, when the car id off it just
gives a slight altenator buzz.The funny thing is even with the RCA's
unplugged it still makes this noise. I have no clue what it could be i
uninstalled and re installed the system piece by piece. It just started
this 2 days ago. It's been in the car since thanks giving with no
problems.
--
Wmaharrisjr
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!

Paul Vina

Is the noise in the highs or the sub? Disconnect all of your speakers and
connect one known good speaker right next to the amp. If it still makes
noise, then the amp is bad. If it's good, then you likely have a shorted or
blown speaker.

Paul Vina

"Wmaharrisjr" wrote in
message s.com...
[...]

How do I get rid of the speaker noise? Chaos Master General 5 May 7th 04 06:14 AM
Help with speaker noise Mike & Kristen General 4 January 11th 04 06:53 AM
Looking for white noise or crahing surf CD Entity General 1 December 23rd 03 07:16 PM
Noise Reduction Software? RonB General 3 November 2nd 03 01:09 PM
Residual birdies after noise reduction Paddy General 1 September 28th 03 12:11 PM