Kevin McMurtrie

Default Blaupunkt rca out, sub out and aux in 1&2

In article ,
"Olli Saarni" wrote:

I have a blaupunkt acapulco mp52.
All the connectors cost pretty much.

I have an rca out connector I got from my friend and I thought i'm gonna
build all the connectors myself.
I already "copied" the rca out connector but then I faced a little problem,
I can't just copy the other connectors becouse I don't have them.

Does anyone have charts or something of the cables?
Or could send me a good picture of the official cables or something?

Thanks.

/Olli

Installing a stolen car stereo?
Olli Saarni

No. I have the 2 ISO adaptors i got from the shop, for power and speaker
out. It's just that the rca out adaptor costs 16? and the sub out that comes
to the power adaptor costs 22? and I don't even dear to ask the cost of aux
in!

They could very easily be done by myself if I just new which is which. The
Abiko connectors would probably cost like 2? and who sees the back of my
Blaupunkt?! Why not make em myself?
I would just like to know which pin is like front left RCA -, and which pin
is front left RCA + and all those.
They are not written in my Finnish language manual. Are they in English
version or why do you think I'm a thief???