-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default Xtant A6001 VS Fosage Power 501bd, which is better??

Check out www.etronics.com

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
I would take the Xtant over the Fosgate and the Shivas are excellent subs,
especially for the price. You'll be hard pressed to find a sub at that or
even higher prices.

Paul Vina

"rm" wrote in message
Is elemental design amps good stuff?

Also how do XTANT amps stack up to fosgate power amps? I m talking more
specifically about an XTANT A6001 compared to a fosgate power 501bd.

Whats
the best amp i could possibly get for around $280 us?

For subs, are shiva subs any good?? Are they 'better' than Fosgae HX2

punch
subs? Im looking for a nice 12" with good sq and spl. Dont want to

spend
more than $150 us.