Alan 'A.J.' Franzman

Default Delta Ninja-S Alarm Transmitter problems

"Nick" wrote in message
:
Hello all,

I'm not sure if I am posting to the correct newsgroup but thought that I
could throw the question out there if anyone had any experience with
Delta Car Alarms. All of a sudden both remotes have stopped functioning
(Model Is Ninja-S). I have replaced the batteries to rule out the obvious
but still no good. I then got out the manual to reprogram the alarm to read
the transmitters but have had no luck with programming it. In the manual it
states turn the key on 3 times until you hear a chirping sound (which it
does). Next hold the kill switch for 5 seconds until you hear three beeps
which I hear. After that I am told that I have to hold down the button #1
and I should hear a chirp to confirm that the alarm has picked up the code
from the transmitter which I do not hear. I am wonder if by coincidence
both keys are possibly bad? Or am I doing something wrong? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

It seems likely that the alarm's receiver died. Contact the manufacturer or
dealer of the alarm.

--

Alan "A.J." Franzman

Email: a.j.franzman at verizon dot net