Mike Corso

Default Looking for Recording Engineers in Europe - URGENT

I'm looking for audio engineers to record live concerts in Europe
(Germany, Poland, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Holland, France, and
London between November 15 and December 1, 2003. (Mix of sound board
and room mics). Must have own equipment; e-mail me for specs. DAT
must be sent via priority express delivery to our studio in NY. We
need engineers throughout the world but have an urgent need for these
European cities. Please e-mail or call me if interested and I'll
contact you with further details.

Mike Corso
http://www.HearItAgain.net
"Take The Concert Home With You"