Steve

Default Please help us!

"bugsy" wrote in message
We are in the market for some equipment and you guys seem to have the
knowledge that can help us not waste any money. We are looking for 4 stage
wedge monitors. What brand should we buy and which is the most efficient

and
has the most clarity for the money? Vocal effects processor? Any ideas on
that one? We are also looking for a crossover and dual 31 band EQ for our

PA
please recommend the equipment that you have been the happiest with and

that
has held up the best. The last thing is that we plan to have 4 seperate
monitor mixes. This would require two, two channel power amps or a 4
channel. Could someone suggest what amps or amp to use for this

application?
I really appreciate the help thanks.

Monitors: EAW or JBL
Crossover: BSS