O_zean

Default CUBASE SX 2.0 BUG! GENERIC REMOTE: OH GOD

I had 2.0

I got a reply from steinberg telling me they stopped impolementing correct
generic devices. Now...how can I connect them to my remote novation? I
can't. So I am ****ed.

I have to resell it. what a bumber!

"ar3a" wrote in message
.. .

"John L Rice" wrote in message

"ar3a" wrote in message
.. .

"Mark" wrote in message
m...
Say what you will. I have Pro Tools, Cubase SX, and other DAWs.

Cubase
SX
2 is by far my favorite app for creative music production.

Oh, don't get me wrong...when it works, I love it. That's why I still

use
SX1. It's my favorite too and I also feel that it's more condusive to

my
creativity. But...IMO, SX2 is WAY to buggy and unreliable and

shouldn't
have been released yet. I'm tired of paying to be a Beta Tester! :-)

Are you using SX 2.0 or 2.01.10? I just recently order the upgrade from

SX
1 to SX 2 but I haven't received it yet.

It was 2.01 (don't know if it was 2.01.10). I already resold it on eBay

and
went back to the previous SX.

Chris Smalt

O_zean wrote:

I got a reply from steinberg telling me they stopped impolementing correct
generic devices. Now...how can I connect them to my remote novation?

Doesn't your control surface have templates, or can it be edited?
It used to be that you had to set up things in the remote controller,
not in the software to be controlled.

Chris

Please remove the r from my address to reply by email