bob

Default Scully 280B tape machine

Hi, I ahve a scully 280B machine to repair but don't have a manual, it's
proving to be a bit of a pig. Does anyone have the said manual, I'll pay
for a copy.

Thanks
Scott Dorsey

bob wrote:
Hi, I ahve a scully 280B machine to repair but don't have a manual, it's
proving to be a bit of a pig. Does anyone have the said manual, I'll pay
for a copy.

Used to be that Sequoia Electronics had all the parts and manuals for those.
When Mel died last year, I think all of his stock was sold to someone else
out on the coast... probably VIF?
bob

In Scott Dorsey wrote:
bob wrote:
Hi, I ahve a scully 280B machine to repair but don't have a manual,
it's proving to be a bit of a pig. Does anyone have the said manual,
I'll pay for a copy.

Used to be that Sequoia Electronics had all the parts and manuals for
those. When Mel died last year, I think all of his stock was sold to
someone else out on the coast... probably VIF? --scott

Thanks Scott, sounds like a good lead. I don't suppose you'd know a
number / email address for them would you? Google isn't helping.
Thanks
Rob
Scott Dorsey

In article ,
bob wrote:
In Scott Dorsey wrote:
bob wrote:
Hi, I ahve a scully 280B machine to repair but don't have a manual,
it's proving to be a bit of a pig. Does anyone have the said manual,
I'll pay for a copy.

Used to be that Sequoia Electronics had all the parts and manuals for
those. When Mel died last year, I think all of his stock was sold to
someone else out on the coast... probably VIF? --scott

Thanks Scott, sounds like a good lead. I don't suppose you'd know a
number / email address for them would you? Google isn't helping.
Thanks

Ask Alan Garren at Waltzing Bear Studios in Portland, Or. I know he has
a couple 280B machines and he'll know who got Mel's parts inventory.
The number I have for VIF is 800-848-4428.
bob

In Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article ,
bob wrote:
In Scott Dorsey wrote:
bob wrote:
Hi, I ahve a scully 280B machine to repair but don't have a manual,
it's proving to be a bit of a pig. Does anyone have the said manual,
I'll pay for a copy.

Used to be that Sequoia Electronics had all the parts and manuals
for those. When Mel died last year, I think all of his stock was
sold to someone else out on the coast... probably VIF? --scott

Thanks Scott, sounds like a good lead. I don't suppose you'd know a
number / email address for them would you? Google isn't helping.
Thanks

Ask Alan Garren at Waltzing Bear Studios in Portland, Or. I know he
has a couple 280B machines and he'll know who got Mel's parts
inventory. The number I have for VIF is 800-848-4428. --scott

Thanks a million Scott. I've tracked down a copy and will be getting it
soon. All the best.