Roger W. Norman

Default RAP CD Art? - was Is the "Fifth Of R.A.P." 5 CD compilation sold out yet?

Yeah, it was the reworked bottle of Jack Black. Should be at the url in my
sig.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Peter L. Pollack" wrote in message
t...
Speaking of "Fifth of RAP," is there art available for it? I printed
out the art for my other sets on nice paper and jewel-cased them, but to
date, my RAP-5 set is still in the paper sleeves.

I can totally understand if no one had the time to make covers for this
set. The art for the other sets is fantastic. I'd offer to do some
myself, but my artistic ability is in the "stick-people" league.

-Pete Pollack

In article ,
says...
(ThePaulThomas) wrote:

I was just listening to the rec.audio.pro "Fifth Of R.A.P." CD
samplers again. If people have the least bit of good sense then this
thing should already be sold out, right? RIGHT?!?! Harvey, if it's
still available is it time for another push to any new lurkers that
have shown up recently? Come on people. If these CD's are still
available then some of you are definitely missing out on a great deal.
Do yourself a favor and pick it up. Many here will testify that it's
well worth the price.

There are at least 150 sets left. That's five double-length CDs,

folks - all
five CDs for only $15, plus $5 for airmail shipping, to anywhere in the

world.
All the order details are at:
http://www.recaudiopro.net , along with
all the
liner notes.

Do not try to order sets 1, 2, or 3 - we're completely sold out of those

early
sets.

Harvey Gerst
Indian Trail Recording Studio
http://www.ITRstudio.com/

AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen High End Audio 0 October 1st 03 02:32 AM
AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen Audio Opinions 1 October 1st 03 12:09 AM
AES R.A.P. DINNER IN THE HOME STRETCH ShLampen General 0 October 1st 03 12:00 AM
concerning r.a.p Tommi Pro Audio 20 September 12th 03 09:44 PM
NEW R.A.P. member's contribution to the "DRAWER OF SHAME" Bobby Longsocks Pro Audio 1 July 18th 03 09:40 PM