Raymond

Default Good read in MIX mag

I got my latest issue of Mix the other day and ran across a darn good article
on Bill Putnam, I remember his name but never really looked into his work or
good deeds to the recording world.
Sure did quite a bit for many areas of the engineers side of the glass, first
8-track recorder and multi input mixer (more than just a few channels), cool
stuff indeed. I also think that the statement he made about analog going out
was very for-seeing.
I agree that a great analog mic pre and/or mixer is my big dream but I also
think that DAWs compliment them and will continue to improve and leave tape
behind (no offense to the tape guys out there). I think that it makes things
more affordable for a real quality studio I.E. more cash for higher spec rooms
etc.

Just a thought
Steven Sena

Bill Putnam is greater than God...Or the Beatles...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound

"Raymond" wrote in message
[...]

transducr

"Steven Sena" wrote in message ...
Bill Putnam is greater than God...Or the Beatles...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound
www.xssound.com

okay, i'll give you god, but better than the Beatles!?
Raymond

"Steven Sena" wrote in message
Bill Putnam is greater than God...Or the Beatles...

Steven, you must not say greater than god and hope to stay in the public eye.
You may have people burning your masters in church and become to rich...HAHA