Steve

Default FS: Neve 1095/1081's- EMI Compressors-Blue M49 Summit EQF 100

Here's a nice batch of gear that's up for grabs......take advantage
because this gear is in really nice condition and low low hours.
There's no issues with any of this gear. Mint condition and ready to
put to work.

Pair of Neve 1095's/ four band mic pre eq's (like 1081's) racked
w/phantom, output controls, external power supply, in a 3 rack
anodized (green color) unit. $7600.00

EMI TG 12413 Limiters (pair) racked by David Manley....these are the
orgional discrete compressor cards from EMI in a Manley one unit rack.
Silk screened with all of the functions identified. They sound great
and work properly. If you want warm, these are for you.
$3500.00 for the two compressor package.

Summit EQF 100 four band tube eq's. These have very low hours. They
have sat in my personal studio unused for years. They sound great, but
I just don't need that much eq to mix. These eq's sound great and are
very expensive new. $1350.00 each. I have two.

Neumann/Blue restored M49 complete package with anvil case. One of the
nicest sounding mics I have. $5800.00

If you need more information please feel free to call or email me at
or call me at 209-606-1771

Thanks
Steve