JWelsh3374

Default BTW...have I told you lately?

I gotta tell y'all that Fletcher @ Mercenary has rocked my world time and time
again as a pro audio dealer, good dude guy.

I won't get into details, but the hoops this cat has jumped through for me...at
little or no profit or financial gain ove rthe years...time and time
again...woof!

I don't buy NEARLY enough gear from this man to warrant the kind of attention
he has given me.

If anyone needs gear call this guy. You will not believe his customer service.
It does not exsist anywhere else on the planet, my friends. Fuggeddabowdit!

Fletcher... again.... the man. The ****ing Man.

My too sense...and, yes. Your mileage will vary.

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com

JWelsh3374

What'd ya'get, what'd ya get?

I have had a Distressor and two Fatso units die on me that I purchased from
Mercenary the past four years.

I never had to deal w/ Empirical Labs. Fletcher sent me new units, no questions
asked, and overnighted two of them when I was at a gig. No charges. No BS. Just
service.

He also just got me a great deal on a pair of matched capsules for my formerly
for sale M49's.

Just a 'good dealer alert'. I have had absolutely no service like this...from
anyone in any field...for a million years.

I just wanted to publicly thank him as he has gone above and beyond on EVERY
transaction I have ever done with him.

His pricing on new items may be a buck or two above the warehouse dealer prices
but I couldn't put a price tag on his customer service. Other dealers would
probably charge extra for this kind of service.

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
Bob Ross

JWelsh3374 wrote:

I have had a Distressor and two Fatso units die on me that I purchased from
Mercenary the past four years.

Whassup wit Empirical Labs' QC?

/Bob Ross