Chris

Default Cable for MTR-90 <-> Microlynx?

In article ,
says...
Anyone have any experience making one of these, or have one for sale?

I have the spec sheet to make one, but have no clue where to get the
connectors. The MTR-90 side needs a 25-pin Honda connector, I can't find
it anywhere online.

Help?

TIA,
Eli

http://www.hondaconnectors.com/
Look under MR in the nav. bar.
--
Chris Notton
Replace "nospam" with my surname to reply by email
Eli Crews

In article ,
Chris wrote:

http://www.hondaconnectors.com/

Thanks! I hod pored over the Honda website but missed this one! Do you
know what the best cable to use is? Some sort of ribbon cable?

Thanks,
Eli
Scott Dorsey

Eli Crews wrote:
In article ,
Chris wrote:

http://www.hondaconnectors.com/

Thanks! I hod pored over the Honda website but missed this one! Do you
know what the best cable to use is? Some sort of ribbon cable?

Ribbon is fine if you get the crimp-on connectors.

Folks that make SCSI cables usually have to tooling to do this stuff. Try
CS Electronics in Irvine, CA. They should have no trouble making one.
Eli Crews

In article ,
(Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Eli Crews wrote:
In article ,
Chris wrote:

http://www.hondaconnectors.com/

Thanks! I hod pored over the Honda website but missed this one! Do you
know what the best cable to use is? Some sort of ribbon cable?

Ribbon is fine if you get the crimp-on connectors.

Folks that make SCSI cables usually have to tooling to do this stuff. Try
CS Electronics in Irvine, CA. They should have no trouble making one.
--scott

Thanks a lot!!!

Some serious cable measurements with interesting results. Bruno Putzeys High End Audio 78 December 19th 03 03:27 AM
cabling explained Midlant Car Audio 8 November 14th 03 03:07 AM
WTB: Timeline MicroLynx Studer "B" cable Stephen Jarvis Pro Audio 0 September 17th 03 11:10 PM
Comment about speaker cables/interconnects Martin High End Audio 18 September 17th 03 04:07 PM
Quad snake cable Justin Ulysses Morse Pro Audio 8 July 3rd 03 05:10 PM