Terrac

Default FS: Creamware Pulsar 2 PCI Audio Interface (and the PC if it runs in too)

Hello,

I am selling my Creamware Pulsar 2 Audio Interface. It is 2 years
old, and has been used exclusively in One smoke free studio machine.

The card alone is $650.00
The Card with Studio PC $825.00

MORE ABOUT THE CARD:
http://www.creamware.de/en/products/...r/hardware.asp

I have used this card with windows 98 - XP and it runs great. Also
with the audio apps like: Logic Platinum, Cubase SX, Acid Pro,
Cooledit Pro, SoundForge, Wavelab.
The card supports ASIO (built-in), WAV 16/24, Interleaved WAV, GSIF
(giga format), EASI, MME, and much more.
This card is amazing because it has 6 DSP's on-board that it uses to
run Mixing, Routing, Effects, Synthesis, and spectral Processing.
Compare it to haveing a 32 channel digital mixer with full automation,
a Triton.. Andromeda.. Korg Q+.... and many more inside your computer
for only a fraction of the cost. It comes with over 30 Synthesizers,
60 Effects, 2 Different digital mixers, and several spectral tools.
Most notably since they are all objects, they can be loaded multiple
times. All you need is a fast computer and this card.

ASIO latency is 7ms!!!! with 32 channels!
Card can re-route ASIO outputs to WAV inputs & vice-versa.. actually
it can route any format to any format OR SAMPLING RATE! serious! no
joke.. this card smokes! Better than pro-tools! I use logic 5.1
Platinum with it and it Rocks!

I am selling this because I need a mobile interface for performances.
But some day when I have enough duckets for all the gear I want I will
get one again. This card has a unique sound. I love it. I would
recommend it to anyone who is serious about their sound quality.

The card only.. $650.00

IF YOU NEED A MACHINE TO RUN THE CARD IN!!!

I am also willing to sell the machine I built to run the card. I
speant about 2 years fine tuning this machine to be as stable as
possible, swapping somponents again and again to find the right
combo.This has the most stable motherboard tested with the card (also
the IDE channels DO NOT USE PCI bandwidth!!!), the fastest graphics
card that will not steal PCI cycles, and the OS has been tuned to
crash proof proportions. Currently Loaded with Windows 2K & lots of
software that I will leave to you to for testing the card.

Asus CUSL2-C-BP *black perl motherboard!*
Pentuim-3 512K L2cache
*512MB CL2 SDRAM
*IBM 60GXP 7200 RPM HD
*Matrox G450 Dual head 4xAGP

*Adaptec 2930 U2W SCSI - Yamaha 40x16x10 CDRW
4U Rackmount Case
Ultra Quiet CPU Fan & Power Supply **this machine is silent**

The machine PLUS the the Pulsar 2!!! All for only $825.00
Thats a great deal for a complete audio workstation!

This is for real.. I make music. check my website @ www.terrac.com to
see more about me. AGAIN, I am for real, not some chump trying to scam
people. eMail me for more info. Trust me, you want to add more DSP to
your system after you try this card! Your mixes will sound better and
you will be adding all new intruments to your tracks and experimenting
with compressors and routing audio in all new ways!