Darrell Klein

Default Constantly funny

Guys: I hope I'm wrong, but didn't ABC just cancel the show? Are you
getting new episodes in syndication? I loved the BBC version (which
include Ryan and Collin) and the Drew Carey version. Where are you
getting it now?

"Cossie" wrote in message ...
"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message
I have to say that if one wants a laugh some time when life is getting
rough, look up Drew Carey's hosting version of What's My Line. Sure to
guarantee some laughter in anybody's life, even if it's only one skit. If
laughter is the best medicine, then this way to take your dose. It's not
like I'm only seeing it for the first time, but every time I'm down after

hard day of work, this is the one thing that brings me back up,

particularly
when I have to go extra innings.

Find it, watch it, laugh and be healthy.

--

I agree. I recommended this show to my dad, who said, "Maybe if you like
Drew Carey" with a roll of the eyes. He was living near Cleveland at the

Bill Balmer

Roger W. Norman

Don't waste your time. The original name was a game show out of the 50s and
it's not the same. Funny, but not the same.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Don Cooper" wrote in message

"Roger W. Norman" wrote:

My bad. Whose Line is it Anyway? is the show.

I didn't even notice the other show name you used. I now work at a
station that airs old Drew Carey shows in syndication. I guess I'm about
to acquire the taste for his humor.

It reminds me a little of the Chris Isaak Show.

I'll have to check out the one you're talking about, though.

Don

Richard Crowley

The Democrat Fillibuster? Yeah, its hilarious.
They may never recover.