pg13

Default where can I find tutorials on history and theory of how different type of synth (analog, fm) is created?

any pointer to resrouced on line? maybe also the sound theory as
well?
thnks!
Raymond

wrote
any pointer to resrouced on line? maybe also the sound theory as
well?

Square waves, sign waves, saw tooth waves etc. try a search on Moog
Ricky W. Hunt

http://www.synthmuseum.com