VW New Beetle

Default Dynamat 11405 Tac Mat in my doors

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 at 19:33 GMT, Paul Vina wrote:

Dynaliner would suck in the doors. It has a foam layer that will
soak up water like a sponge.

Paul,

Ok, both myself and my owner are totally lost now. What he bought
is foam. The invoice says "Dynamat 11405 Tac Mat", but somewhere I
got the idea that the stuff is called Dynaliner. Is Dynaliner and
Tac Mat the same thing?

Unlike my owner, I opted to take a look at the Dynamat web site and
so far the only application I can find for the TacMat is to put it
over the Dynamat Xtreme on the roof. Is there another useage?

The Outlander
Paul Vina

It looks like TacMat is not advised in areas where it might get wet. It is
different from Dynaliner which was originally used for underneath
headliners. I would do a layer or two of the Extreme, not the Extremeliner,
that's for floors, but the regular Dynamat Extreme.

Paul Vina

"VW New Beetle" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 at 19:33 GMT, Paul Vina wrote:

Dynaliner would suck in the doors. It has a foam layer that will
soak up water like a sponge.

Paul,

Ok, both myself and my owner are totally lost now. What he bought
is foam. The invoice says "Dynamat 11405 Tac Mat", but somewhere I
got the idea that the stuff is called Dynaliner. Is Dynaliner and
Tac Mat the same thing?

Unlike my owner, I opted to take a look at the Dynamat web site and
so far the only application I can find for the TacMat is to put it
over the Dynamat Xtreme on the roof. Is there another useage?

The Outlander

TomTom

Car,

get some sense

drive your owner to http://www.b-quiet.com and use b-quiet extreme or brown
bread

alot cheaper and just as good as dinomat, brown bread in fact was the best
of over 16 different products tested

"VW New Beetle" wrote in message
Car, oh, Car, is my owner dense sometimes. He is going to be
putting some 6.5" woofers in my doors. He thought he would put some
of that sound controlling material in my doors. Something about me
being too loud. For Ford sake; I am a diesel; I am loud!

---