Bryson

Default Happy Birthday, Hank A.

I only remember 'cause it's my birthday too yeah.

Anyway....here's to you and your unique wit and sense of humor.

Have a good one.

Tim

JWelsh3374

Happyhappy, Hank!

btw....thanks!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
Fletcher

....another year funnier?
--
Fletcher
Mercenary Audio

EggHd

Hanky Birthday

---------------------------------------
J. Byron

(Jay Kadis) wrote in message ...
In article "Dave Martin"
writes:

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message
Who cares where he's had to hide lately - may you have
many more to come Hank....

Dave, the charges involving the goat were never proved - the goat wouldn't
press charges...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

Hank gets a lot of peoples' goats around here. It's always fun to watch.

I was going to do a chorus of the famous happy birthday song, but it's still
under copyright (yes, really) and the owners aren't willing to license...

-Jay

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/7/5/112441/6280
-OR-
http://www.jazz-sax.com/articles/03/...3.shtml?tid=71

Jay Kadis

In article ,
(J. Byron) wrote:

(Jay Kadis) wrote in message

Who cares where he's had to hide lately - may you have
many more to come Hank....

Dave, the charges involving the goat were never proved - the goat
wouldn't
press charges...

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio
Nashville, TN
www.javajivestudio.com

Hank gets a lot of peoples' goats around here. It's always fun to watch.

I was going to do a chorus of the famous happy birthday song, but it's
still
under copyright (yes, really) and the owners aren't willing to license...

-Jay

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/7/5/112441/6280
-OR-
http://www.jazz-sax.com/articles/03/...3.shtml?tid=71

Several years ago, I had an acquaintance who wanted to start a business
customizing Happy Birthday messages for delivery over the phone. In an attempt
to secure legal rights to do so, he was advised that the song was under
copyright and that the owners were not willing to grant a license. So if you
want to start a business that relies on the use of this song, you would at the
very least be taking a big chance, since, as you say, it "might" be public
domain. It also might not.

-Jay
x-------- http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/~jay/ ----------x

Not happy with the bass in my trunk. Help? Doug Car Audio 86 August 3rd 04 04:23 PM
Happy Happy Happy dave weil Audio Opinions 3 October 2nd 03 07:42 AM
MXL V69- Hank? Kirt Shearer Pro Audio 8 August 14th 03 05:52 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Wizard EggHd Pro Audio 32 July 15th 03 04:51 AM
contacting hank alrich Chris Smalt Pro Audio 2 July 4th 03 09:38 PM