Morten Hjort

Default Big midi problems in OSX

I'm using:
Logic Platinum 5.5.1
Midman 4x4 USB Mididsport
OSX 10.2.6 (Version 10.2.8 didn't work either)
Echo Mona
I have just bougt a Mac and Logic Platinum so I could begin to make
music troublefree... But I can't :-(
When I bougt my Mac (Used) the midi worked fine
with the Reaktor 4 demo, but when I got Logic (2 days ago) i
reinstalled my system (So I could start from the beginning) and I
installed Logic + all the audio and mididrivers... But now the whole
system fu*** up...
I can lunch Logic once (Before i select the audiodriver. Maybe it is
just a coincidence that i won't start after because I have selected an
audiodriver). but now both "Sound Midi System" and Logic craches
(Logic craches when it are going to find the mididrivers) !!!
One time Logic actually started after 10 minutes and I got a warning
box that said something like this:
Warning. Unable to find Mac OS X MIDI SYSTEM
What can I do to solve this problem ?? I really wan't to make music
with my new system...
Help me please...

Morten Hjort
::. JunoLab .::