jazzandnospam\at\verizon

Default Tascam 234 in NYC area?

I've got some cassette 4-track material that I recorded years ago on a
Tascam 234. Not stuff that I plan to release, but I'd like to be able to
listen to it.

Unfortunately, my Tascam 234 will no longer play back tapes (it went
intermittent on me and I believe that it's either the motor or a relay
that's gone bad).

Anyway, I'd like to borrow a 234 for a weekend just to play back my existing
4-track cassettes and transfer them to another media (most likely wave files
on my computer).

Is there anybody from the NYC area on this group that owns one that would be
willing to lend it out?

In return for the use, I'd be happy to GIVE you my 234 (which might come in
handy for parts).

Please contact me directly at rickstone at rickstone.com (remove spaces
and change "at" to "@")

Thanks.