Chris Stevens

Default HELP! Alternative storage mediums for TRITON???

I'm just wondering if there is a way to convert the scsi port on a triton to
something a little bit more 'modern' since scsi is fast becoming an ancient
interface. It is getting harder to find reliable 'new' storage devices that
have a scsi port, and frankly i'd just prefer firewire or something like
that. Anybody have any experience with this sort of thing?

thanks,

--
Christopher Stevens
producer/engineer

Ricky W. Hunt

"Chris Stevens" wrote in message
I'm just wondering if there is a way to convert the scsi port on a triton

something a little bit more 'modern' since scsi is fast becoming an

ancient
interface. It is getting harder to find reliable 'new' storage devices

that
have a scsi port, and frankly i'd just prefer firewire or something like
that. Anybody have any experience with this sort of thing?

There's converters that'll let you use SCSI hardware with Firewire ports so
I assume they have converters that go the other way.