Karthik

Default Denon 1804 vs Onkyo SR601

Both are similarly priced at Crutchfield. Any recommendations which to
choose. On an avg how does Denon compare with Onkyo/HK. I am considering
these as they are the most easily available (CC, 6Ave etc)

Thanks
Karthik

George Mann

[posted and mailed]

"Karthik" wrote in
:

Both are similarly priced at Crutchfield. Any recommendations which to
choose. On an avg how does Denon compare with Onkyo/HK. I am considering
these as they are the most easily available (CC, 6Ave etc)

Thanks
Karthik

The HK's are far and away the best. But you will want to make sure that the
models you are interested in don't exhibit any high frequency problems.
They take 100 hours of burn-in to sound their best.
Mark D. Zacharias

With respect, I'd personally stay away from HK. Made-in-China junk, looks
like the same vendor as RCA home theater stuff. Yick.

Mark Z.

"George Mann" wrote in message
[posted and mailed]

"Karthik" wrote in