Thomas Bishop

Default Wiring Parker Guitar Cable

I know not exactly the right group, but I know I'll get a quick and accurate
response from you guys. I bought a used Parker Fly and didn't get the
cable. So I need to wire a stereo to 2x TS cable to use the magnetic
pickups with an amp and the piezo with a DI. My question is, where should
the shield go? I assume TRS tip would go to one TS and the TRS ring would
go to the other TS connector, but what about TRS sleeve?

S O'Neill

TRS sleeve should go to both TS sleeves vial the shield.

Fly 1 2
T------T (white)
R-------------T (black)
S------S------S (shield)

Thomas Bishop wrote:

I know not exactly the right group, but I know I'll get a quick and accurate
response from you guys. I bought a used Parker Fly and didn't get the
cable. So I need to wire a stereo to 2x TS cable to use the magnetic
pickups with an amp and the piezo with a DI. My question is, where should
the shield go? I assume TRS tip would go to one TS and the TRS ring would
go to the other TS connector, but what about TRS sleeve?

Some serious cable measurements with interesting results. Bruno Putzeys High End Audio 78 December 19th 03 03:27 AM
cabling explained Midlant Car Audio 8 November 14th 03 03:07 AM
Wiring Power Cable Thomas Bishop Pro Audio 0 October 19th 03 09:12 PM
Wiring of Power Cable Thomas Bishop Pro Audio 1 October 19th 03 04:54 PM
Quad snake cable Justin Ulysses Morse Pro Audio 8 July 3rd 03 05:10 PM