Balanceman

Default FS: 2 Speck ASC EQs

I am selling the following:

Lexicon Model 200 reverb - $650. Classic Lexicon 4 rack space, 16 bit
digital reverb. XLR i/o. Plates, rooms, halls, and a cool
reverse/nonlinear type deal. Needs a new, readily available battery to
store presets ( I've never bothered storing any- it is very simple to
edit, + recall). A studio staple.

2 Speck ASC equalizers - $900. Pair of the transformer model ASC
equalizers. 4 bands. fully parametric. Very popular EQ. These are less
than 1 year old. XLR and TRS i/o. You have been reading a lot about
these EQs, now try 'em out!

DBX original 163 compressors - $200. This is a pair of early DBX over
easy compressors. Racked together and serial #'s like 17 + 18 ( I have
to check). RCA i/o, +4, -10 level switch. Smashy Smashy! Good on all
things rock, dub, electronic- very colorful.

Demeter HX series stereo tube mic preamp - $800. High gain mic pre w/
a sweet top end. Very quiet, lots of gain, very pretty. Hi pass
filters to cut rumble ( not too steep!). Mic and TRS i/o on back. 1/4"
ins (front panal)- good for stereo keys etc. Top quality Mic amp.
versatile and friendly.

Yamaha DJX keyboard - $125. LIttle used MIDI keyboard with built in
speakers/beats/sounds, etc. . . It even samples and has an
arpeggiator! Can run on D cells, but has a power supply as well. Has
some stickers on it. . . Used mostly as a MIDI controller into the
computer. Built in speakers and battery power a major ++. I am firm on
this price - it is cheap even you never use the internal sound - add
in the GM soundbank, and you never need another box.

Roland Alpha Juno2 - $250. The culmination of the juno series. Great
strings, bass, brass. Everything you could want from a Roland Juno
synth. Recently, the middle g key stopped triggering MIDI/internal
sounds. The same note is playable remotely from another Keyboard. I
suggest leaving it against a wall as a sound module. It is all about
the sounds on this thing. It just happens to be a keyboard. I've been
told, that there is a simple rubber band sytem inside these and that
probably one of the bands just came off. I am too lazy to fix it. You
should, and get a deal on a great sounding keyboard.

Roland Juno 106 - $350. Probably the most famous of the Juno synths.
The Same model I started synthesizing on as a wee tyke. Everybody
wants one. You've heard it on a lot of records. Cosmetically clean.
Functionally OK. I have a vague memory of it freaking out on me
once. . . Seems OK now ' though. . . ( can you tell I have too many
keayboards around the house?)

Korg A3 guitar FX - $150. Multi effects unit from late 80's that
allows many different chains of simultaneous FX. There are some folks
who think this is the end all be all of guitar boxes. I like it fine.
1/4" in stereo out/ MIDI. etc. Slots for memory cards and additional
algorithms.

BOSS NS50 noise suppressor - $75. I would call this an over easy noise
gate. Gentle gating removes line noise/hum. Stereo 1/4 i/o. 1/2 rack
space. Range and threshold adjustments.

BOSS SE50 multi effetcs - $120. 1/2 rack space effects units. usual FX
+ some chains and A VOCODER! Portable high quality FX device.

LaCie 10 GB external USB hard drive. Good for offline storage. Mac or
PC $75.00.

Que! USB CDR drive. Burns 4x (if you're lucky). 2x burning OK. Mac or
PC $50.00.

Please feel free to email or call me with any questions. Please
don't call to ask me "What does this do?" or to tell me " I can find
that new for...". I am open to negotiation - Please no lowballing.

All items are original owner and in great shape. If there is something
wrong with an item, it is in the descripton. Assume all equipment is
in "as new" condition.

Thanks,
Jeremy

510-891-8780