Default Amp install kit????

I have recently put together a decent first time system, 2 kicker
comps, 2 200 watt amps, and a rockford fosgate distribution block/fuse
holder and ground distribution block....now all i need is the wires to
hook it all up and i will be in for some nice tunes hopefully.....if
anyone had any suggestions on what i should use to wire this up please
let me know...do i need wire rated for 400 watts because of the 2
amps?? what kind is best to use??
-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

I like Scosche ****, cheap at walmart, looks good, sounds good. Been using
it throughout all my whips. you can also go streetwires if you want to pay a
lot mo but that **** is mostly the same as lamp wire with better coloured
insulation.

wrote in message
om...
I have recently put together a decent first time system, 2 kicker
comps, 2 200 watt amps, and a rockford fosgate distribution block/fuse
holder and ground distribution block....now all i need is the wires to
hook it all up and i will be in for some nice tunes hopefully.....if
anyone had any suggestions on what i should use to wire this up please
let me know...do i need wire rated for 400 watts because of the 2
amps?? what kind is best to use??

DaMoe

I actually have the same exact set up, except my subs are Rockford HE's and
I have two Rockford Fosgate 200S amps. w/ a Monster Cap and kit. The best
thing in this case is to use a 4 gauge kit. And most car audio retailers
sale additional wire just incase you need a couple more feet of power/gauge
wire. But if you are getting it pro installed, I'm sure they got you faded
on the wires for both amps. Make sure you make it a Monster Wire 4 gauge
kit.
om...