John Durbin

Default 346is manual need / installation help

Correct, our techs should be able to send you this manual
electronically. It should also be posted on the web site, but hasn't
been yet - working on that also.

JD

Pat M wrote:

John I might have the manual in .pdf format on my other computer in my
garage but would not be able to check until tonight when I get home. What
is it that is so confusing? If you look at the crossover board there should
be silk-screening on there that tells you what the tweeter and woofer inputs
are.. Drop me an email at and I will check
when I get home later on tonight. Have you tried contacting Directed-a/d/s/
to see what they have in a .pdf file? I would imagine or hope that they
would be able to assist you.
--
Pat M.

"john" wrote in message
. com...

Hi,

I am in need for the a/d/s 346is installation manual/information.

What is the proper way to connect to the crossover?

Its pin outs are confusing to me, and I would be much obliged

to receive the layout and explanation of the connections

on the a/d/s 346is crossover.

I have checked the a/d/s website but the manual wasn't available online.

Thanks in advance.

Tandberg 1040P manual Jussi General 0 June 8th 04 10:56 AM
Thomson ROC130 Universal Remote Control Booklet/Instructions manual Elling Diesen General 1 May 30th 04 02:27 PM
FA: Ampex AG-350 Recorder Manual tw General 0 May 23rd 04 08:54 PM
FA: Ampex ATR-800 Service Manual tw General 0 May 1st 04 09:46 PM
Lexicon CP-1 Service Manual Mike DeAngelis General 2 October 31st 03 02:55 PM