Douglas Conder

Default WTB.....Kicker 10" Round Solo

The Kicker S10D uses a 9.375 hole cutout. The JL and Boston and the Image
I am using, all use 9.125 cutout. With my enclosure already in place, it
would be very difficult to take a 1/4" out of the hole.

Douglas Conder

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
How will those fit if a S10D won't? Just wondering since it's shallower

and
uses a smaller box than both of your other options.

Paul Vina

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Never mind. It will not fit. I am looking for a JL 10W6 or maybe a

Boston
10.5LF.

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Still looking for one of these. 2 or 4 ohm. Prefer S10D. Email me

or
post
here. Thanks.

Douglas

Paul Vina

AHHHHHH.......Are you changing from the IDQ? I've owned the S10d's, 10W6's
and IDQ10's and I liked the IDQ10's the best by a wide margin. Mine were
v.2's and I had them in .5cf per for SQ competitions but for everyday
driving I liked them in a smaller box for more midbass punch.

Paul Vina

rthlink.net...

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
How will those fit if a S10D won't? Just wondering since it's shallower

and
uses a smaller box than both of your other options.

Paul Vina

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Never mind. It will not fit. I am looking for a JL 10W6 or maybe a

Boston
10.5LF.

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Still looking for one of these. 2 or 4 ohm. Prefer S10D. Email me

or
post
here. Thanks.

Douglas

Paul Vina

Both will be a huge improvement over what you have now. The IDQ is still
the better though.

Paul Vina

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I actually have an Image ID10 now. It is an old sub I bought from a

friend
for $30. Sounds great for $30. I just think with a new sub, I could get
alot better sound. I am thinking about the IDQ 10 Version 2 or the ID
Version 3. What do you think about those?

Douglas

. ..

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
How will those fit if a S10D won't? Just wondering since it's

shallower
and
uses a smaller box than both of your other options.

Paul Vina

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Never mind. It will not fit. I am looking for a JL 10W6 or maybe

Boston
10.5LF.

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Still looking for one of these. 2 or 4 ohm. Prefer S10D.

Email
me
or
post
here. Thanks.

Douglas

Douglas Conder

Great, thanks for your help and opinions. I really love the ID stuff. I
have Chameleons in both vehicles right now and just love them. I am running
a pair of ID12 subs in my Acura TL and they are awesome. Again thanks
Paul.

Douglas

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Both will be a huge improvement over what you have now. The IDQ is still
the better though.

Paul Vina

"Douglas Conder" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I actually have an Image ID10 now. It is an old sub I bought from a

friend
for $30. Sounds great for $30. I just think with a new sub, I could

get
alot better sound. I am thinking about the IDQ 10 Version 2 or the ID
Version 3. What do you think about those?

Douglas

. ..