The Lizard

Default First major custom project 97 Suburban - need some help withupholstery...

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:
I'm bout to cop a 97 burb. Im makin all the plans right now.

LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'!

http://www.installer.com/suburban.html

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

That burb got a whole lot **** in it. Nothin I would **** with unless I was
doin some 007 type ****. I was asking bout upholstery. Maybe im asking the
wrong people. Some of you are installers though am I right?

"The Lizard" wrote in message
-E-F-F-E-N-D-I- wrote:
I'm bout to cop a 97 burb. Im makin all the plans right now.

LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'!

http://www.installer.com/suburban.html

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/

DirtyChevyBoy

Yeah cuz doin custom interior is easy i juss did my interior in crush
fleet velvet(ladies love it) They only thing that i caint do is the
seats still learnin but dash, kick panels, few extras covered are easy.
And since i did it my self saved mad loochay. got the fabrict from a
local store(han****) and i used heavy duty 3M adhesive spray in the can.
Stripped my truck and covered it like a book. I juss took my time make
sure everything is laid out straight and now i got a custom interior for
less than $30 and only took three days. It was a bit scary ridin with no
dash to go to work though . So if you feel creative and want true custom
ride its not hard at all. but seats are a diff story. But price wise i
paid $8.25 a yard for crushed velvet, but depending on what you want ive
seen custom imported white velvet go for $16 yard so it all depends on
what you want. not sure bout tweed, they didnt have tweed and i wanted
sumthin diff. I like the way velvet blings in the light. good luck
hollafite
--
DirtyChevyBoy
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over half a million post online!