KaeZoo

Default car deck

You can't short out a ground cable. If you shorted out a 12v or switched
power wire then you probably have a blown fuse. Check all the fuses in the
vehicle, not just the one labelled "radio". If you have a fuse box under
the hood, check those too.

"Tony" wrote in message
news
I think i shorted out either my ground cable, 12 volt, or my ignition
switch. Does anyone know how i can fix this? Its not my deck because i
plugged back in my factory deck and it dosent work either. I would rather
try to fix it myself before i fork out alot of money at a car audio store.
Thanks

Tony

I checked them all and there all working. I dont know about the ignition
switch because that is a wierd size and it wont work on my fuse tester.
Could it be this fuse?
.com...

"Tony" wrote in message
news
I think i shorted out either my ground cable, 12 volt, or my ignition
switch. Does anyone know how i can fix this? Its not my deck because i
plugged back in my factory deck and it dosent work either. I would

rather
try to fix it myself before i fork out alot of money at a car audio

store.
Thanks

Sanitarium

all you need is a multimeter to check for continuity across the fuse.
Or if your meter does not have a continuity check, you can measure
resistance. zero resistance and the fuse is OK.

Garrett

Tony wrote:

I checked them all and there all working. I dont know about the ignition
switch because that is a wierd size and it wont work on my fuse tester.
Could it be this fuse?
.com...