BurningMoonGod

Default Which sampler is best for percussion rig?

I'm putting together a hand drum percussion rig which will consist of a Roland
HandSonic, djembes, bongos, etc. I'd like to add in a sampler not only to play
loaded samples from, but also to record drum patterns on the fly and be able to
loop them quickly and tweak them. I'd probably just use the HandSonic as a
controller. I was looking at the Yamaha RS-7000 but this might have more
features than I need (though the beat slice "ReCycle" type function could be
really useful?). I was also looking at the Boss SP 303. I like the Smart
Media card compatability of both these units. Any suggestions are appreciated.

-Scott