Your Add Here!

Default Who mixed New Beatles Let It Be Naked?

?
Don Pearce

On 6 Oct 2003 13:19:12 -0700, (Your Add Here!)
wrote:

?

Don't know for sure, but possibly John Leckie.

_____________________________

http://www.pearce.uk.com

EggHd

Don't know for sure, but possibly John Leckie.

Wasn't it Glyn Johns?

---------------------------------------
EggHd

Don't know for sure, but possibly John Leckie.

Wasn't it Glyn Johns?

---------------------------------------

Fill X

glyn johns, unless they remixed it, which would be one of the all time
stupidest moves in history.

P h i l i p

______________________________

"I'm too ****ing busy and vice-versa"

- Dorothy Parker

Fill X

glyn johns, unless they remixed it, which would be one of the all time
stupidest moves in history.

note the use of redundancy for emphasis...

P h i l i p

______________________________

"I'm too ****ing busy and vice-versa"

- Dorothy Parker

JWelsh3374

I NEVER mix naked. I always have to be fully clothed.

I SING naked, though. Or if I'm trying to hit some really high notes I'll put
on a pair of pants two sizes too small.

But mix naked? NEVER!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com

Rob Adelman

Here is another story on the subject.

"'Let It Be' Is Back -- with No Strings"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=769&e=2&u=/nm/20031116/music_nm/music_beatles_dc

TarBabyTunes

It would be interesting to learn how this project came about, how these guys
were chosen, and why the two surviving Beatles 'had no involvement'...

I'm sure all that info is out there somewhere...

stv
Yuri T.

Rob Adelman wrote in message ...
Here is another story on the subject.

"'Let It Be' Is Back -- with No Strings"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=769&e=2&u=/nm/20031116/music_nm/music_beatles_dc

Oh my...they TOOLED it.

SSl'ed it too.

Wayne

I'm not familar with the song "Let It Be Naked".

Is this a new song about prono?

How does it figure in with bugs? (beatles)

--Wayne

-"sounded good to me"-
tahome

Who cares - it certainly can't make their music any worse...

--th

writes:

It would be interesting to learn how this project came about, how these guys
were chosen, and why the two surviving Beatles 'had no involvement'...

Geoff Wood

"Doctor Phibes" wrote in message

released. To me they did a better album with Abbey Road. To my ears
Let it be had a cheap slopiness to the sound quality.

Wasn't that the idea - conceived as 'a back to the raw live sound' project..
Just the sort of thing to add lsuh orch to, eh Phil ?

I liked the
songs but...Here comes the sun, Something compared to For you blue and
I me mine?

Abbey Road is seminal.

could have been surrounded by more polished songs. It's good for what
it was but I dont think a digital remix does it justice.

I couldn't give a toss if it is a digital remix, or a remix done on charged
teapoons. Just so long as it is done as well as it can be (given that it is
going to be done anyway). After all, it is ending up on CD ...

geoff

Geoff Wood

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

In article

writes:

You clearly never heard the Yellow Submarine remix...

Let's have a little perspective here. What's some music that you
acutally LIKE?

Something really obscure and thus eclectic, probably.

;-)

geoff

Doctor Phibes

"Geoff Wood" -nospam wrote in message ...
"Doctor Phibes" wrote in message

released. To me they did a better album with Abbey Road. To my ears
Let it be had a cheap slopiness to the sound quality.

Wasn't that the idea - conceived as 'a back to the raw live sound' project..
Just the sort of thing to add lsuh orch to, eh Phil ?

I liked the
songs but...Here comes the sun, Something compared to For you blue and
I me mine?

Abbey Road is seminal.

could have been surrounded by more polished songs. It's good for what
it was but I dont think a digital remix does it justice.

I couldn't give a toss if it is a digital remix, or a remix done on charged
teapoons. Just so long as it is done as well as it can be (given that it is
going to be done anyway). After all, it is ending up on CD ...

geoff

For someone who likes vinyl it's not good, that's all I meant.
It's Phibe btw and that's why it sat on the shelf it was too bare. The
idea was to get back but I think they failed a bit. Their songwriting
grew in the studio not on stage. They did use a few throwbacks but the
A songs needed, cried out for pop arrangements. Spector did his job.

William