Wigbert

Default Advice on what loudspeakers to buy...

Hi!

I have a music only system I use in my bedroom chich consist of:

Arcam FMJ CD 23T cd player
Creek 5350 SE integrated amplifier
B&W 603 S3 speakers

I will move the speakers to my home theater setting and want to find the
best speakers for my Arcam/Creek combo. I could reach the $2k mark, or
maybe a little more if worth it. I am considering Spendor and Thiel among
others.

Should I buy tower speakers again for this system or go with standmounts and
a good subwoofer?

Any thoughs?

Thanks in advance!

Wigbert