Frank

Default Yamaha SKRM-100

(Yamaha calls it a "Low Freq. Capture Device")

Anyone hear or try this interesting product from Yamaha?...

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/...53DY%2526LGFL%
253DN,00.html

Frank

Yeah, I think that's it. Try this link... http://tinyurl.com/phx8

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

In article t

writes:

(Yamaha calls it a "Low Freq. Capture Device")
Anyone hear or try this interesting product from Yamaha?...

I couldn't be bothered pasting together that huge URL. Is this the
speaker mounted in the small drum shell that I saw at NAMM?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )

Mike Rivers

In article t writes:

oops, try this...
http://tinyurl.com/phwz

I couldn't be bothered pasting together that huge URL. Is this the
speaker mounted in the small drum shell that I saw at NAMM?

Good guess, wasn't it? Actually, I was rather impressed with their
demo at the NAMM show. They had a kick drum with a D112 or some other
popular kick drum mic inside and the Subkick outside. It's a very
different sound than a mic inside the shell, but it does sould a lot
like a kick drum.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )
Mike Rivers