Mark

Default Roland muti-track Midi sync problem.

Does anybody know what I need to get my Roland VS440 synced to Adobe
Audition or Cool Edit Pro? I've tried setting up my VS440 as the
master and as the slave. My cool edit pro says, "a device is using an
ID that is out of range for this system." I can plug my keyboard in
just fine and record and playback so I know there's nothing wrong with
the cable. Do I need an external midi clock or something?

Thanks.
mark