Default Midi Timecode to Midi Clock

All,

I have a client that I'm working with who's running a simple "computerless"
, hardware based studio. He has some old units Ensoniq TS-12 , Roland MC-50
and needs to sync these units to his Alesis ADAT HD24. I would like the Adat
to be the master that will slave the MC-50 and TS12. The MC-50 and TS-12
only reads/sends Midi Clock. The Adat will send MTC. Does anyone know of a
converter that will do the trick? He does own a Motu MTPAV but, I believe
that unit does not send Midi Clock. Would the Opcode 128x do the trick?

I know the JL Cooper PPS-2 can do some conversions but, it may be too many
extra steps involved.

Basically I'd like to send MTC from the Adat and convert that to Midi Clock
for the drum machine and TS-12.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Yusef

--
Black Cree