Bryson

Default RIP Johnny Cash

"The Man In Black", dead at 71.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in572843.shtml

JWelsh3374

I recently bought the Town Hall Party DVD with Cash from 1958-59. His voice and
presence was enormous in the footage. He was all hopped up in one of the two
segments and did this amphetimine driven impersonation of Elvi! Wow...I'd never
seen him like that and it was a treat to see this old footage.

I told my wife after seeing him at June Carters' funeral he wouldn't last
ninety days.

It's a tough day here in Nashville.

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com
Steven Sena

Rest In Peace Johnny...

--
Steven Sena
XS Sound

"Bryson" wrote in message
. net...
"The Man In Black", dead at 71.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in572843.shtml

LeBaron & Alrich

Chris Smalt wrote:

Guido wrote:

He was all hopped up in one of the two
segments and did this amphetimine driven impersonation of Elvi!

Elvi, that's the plural of Elvus, right? g

Right, he was so hopped up there were two of him. Schizoid rockabilly.

--
ha
Justin Ulysses Morse

I'm having a hard time thinking of somebody who made a more profound
contribution to American music as a whole than Johnny Cash. Not that
it's necessary to paint the picture with superlatives, but this is one
of the rare occasions when I take much notice of a celebrity's passing.

ulysses