Richard Chon

Default Shock Mount for TLM-103

Greetings,

I'm looking for a cheap shock mount that will fit a Neumann TLM-103.

Does anyone know of a compatible fit that won't set me back an arm and
a leg?

Thanks for your input,

Richard
Richard Chon

To reply, remove the asterisk from my email address
mbenson

If I'm not mistaken, the shockmount from the MXL 990 will work. $69.00 at
Musicians Freind, and hell they even throw in the 990 mic and a nifty
carrying case too. ;-)
--
Mitchell Benson
OKC Backup
"Richard Chon" wrote in message
Greetings,

I'm looking for a cheap shock mount that will fit a Neumann TLM-103.

Does anyone know of a compatible fit that won't set me back an arm and
a leg?

Thanks for your input,

Richard
Richard Chon

To reply, remove the asterisk from my email address

David Nobel

Greetings,

I'm looking for a cheap shock mount that will fit a Neumann TLM-103.

Does anyone know of a compatible fit that won't set me back an arm and
a leg?

I'm successfully using the Sabrasom SSM-1 universal shock mount with
mine: $49.95 + shipping from The Sound Room

-- David