Arny Krueger

Default After Mp3 player that allows direct recording

"JE" wrote in message
om
I have a small sony mic I currently use with my minidisk for direct
recording. I am now after an MP3 player that allows direct recording.
I have seen a few solid state players that do allow this, but they
dont seem to let you upload the recorded file onto your PC due to copy
protection.

Anyone know of a suitable model (128mb or more storage reqd) with a
good high bit record rate (e.g. 128bps or above)?

Archos jukebox. Samples and analysis at:

http://shanebrinkmandavis.com/homepa...dioQuality.htm

What I wrote about it a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=Hq...%40comcast.com

JE

Thanks alot for the informaiton the I River IFP-390 - it looks very
nice with its 256Mb and its good to know that I can digitally transfer
the MP3s back to PC for editting.

I have since seen that there is a TMATE model that there is also a
TMAte PRemium which looks like it might do the same sort of thing. But
seeing as though I dont know of anyone who has used the T MATE Premium
before, ill stick to what I know.

( links to players are thru
http://www.millerpc.co.uk/shop/mp3/2...layer_menu.asp )

Havent checked out the Archos yet, but will have trawl on the net.

Cheers people.